Best Hostels in London
This guide can help visitors who are looking for the best hostels in London. if you have planned travel to London- regardless of whether you are visiting for a couple of days or longer, you need to look into where to stay. Some traveller believes that the major cost of their visit is residence. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Depends on your expectation, we will help you find one of the best hostels in London. There are many hostels across the city, including central London. But you can fall into a trap. So, with us, that will not happen.
Hostels are kinds of shelter that attract students and tight budget travellers. When you book in a London hostel, expect to share the residence with other travellers that you don’t know, to keep the cost down. In recent years, the London hostels industry made a hung change. They renovate the Buildings and upgrade the facilities and the equipment. Also, London hostels private room became an option in some Hostels. They offer clean en suite and private rooms, protected dorms, Day and night reception, dining places offering low-cost food, lockers, televisions, bars, dining places offering low-cost food.
London youth hostels should not give an impression of a crowded place, a large dorm with people queuing up for the bathroom anymore. They are becoming modern and smart. The prices are also rising. But you don’t need to worry about this. Because in this article we will tell each and everything that how you can make it cheap and standard. Your life is going to be very easy if you will follow the guidelines in this article.
The positive side of the best hotels in London,
- Hostels are Cost-effective and value for money, then again, if you compare hostels to hotels you will pay less, but they limit services.
- Groups travelling, if you are travelling with a group of friends, some hostels offer large rooms to groups and friends can stay together
- Fully Loaded Kitchens, to keep the cost down, some hostels offering kitchen equipment. You can use the kitchen to cook your food to enjoy and save more money.
- Free buffet breakfast, many hostels offer free breakfast, which can help the budget traveller to save more money.
- Option to have a private room: The guests have the option of choosing different room types to suit everyone. You can choose between a double bed, personal rooms, or shared rooms.
- Meeting other people from over the world. Meeting and knowing new people.
- “Female only,” hostels – Many hostels offer combined dormitories and female dormitories. Female travellers have a choice of booking female only hostels.
Hostels on the negative side
- You don’t have Privacy. Of course, when you are sharing your room with others, no moment of privacy. Unless you book a private room.
- Common Bathrooms. Hostels usually have a bathroom for each floor. That’s why sometimes it could be annoying. But, to avoid this, you can book en suite private room.
- They limit staff and services. You can not expect the same level of service as hotels offering their guests. But, some hostels offering 24 hours reception.
- Theft. Since you are sharing a room with people you don’t know, so there is a possibility of having a theft experience.
- Furnishings are simple. The furniture is basic and you shouldn’t be looking for luxury.
How to search for the best Hostels in London?
You might don’t conclude if you keep looking for the best hostels in London. instead, try to figure out what is the best choice for you. The search may take shorter. What you need to consider is your priority.
- Price – If you have a tight budget price, become the priority. So, what you need to do is to filter your search for a lower price hostel.
- Location—Since London’s superb public transport is offering very reliable services, Also, if you stay away from central London, don’t worry about it. Because with public transport you have easy access to central London at any time. As long as you find the best choice for you, just book it. Using underground and London Red buses are hassle-free.
- Breakfast and Amenities– Free breakfast is one of the important options if you are a tight budget traveller. So make sure you get a hostel that offers breakfast for free. It will save money for budget visitors.
Where are the prices?
In fact, the dormitory rates extremely depend on seasons. So, in the summer, especially when students can travel, there is a higher demand for Cheap Hostels in London. So, in the summer hostel has less availability, and the prices will rise. To book cheap hostels in London, you need to consider a few factors. For example, the prices on the weekends are more expensive compared to weekdays. In fact, if the place is very close to central London, you will pay more for your stay.
Dormitory accommodation in London
Cheap Hostels in London are available in different districts of the city. The hostels spread out around the city. But some areas in London are famous for hostels. For example,
- Earls Court,
- London Bridge
- Kings cross
- Elephant & Castle
- Central London
- Willesden Green
- East London
The London hostel is targeting and focused on the youth marketplace. Many hostels in London refuse to allow anyone under 18 to check in a dormitory. At the present time, most of the dormitory hostels are attempting to add more value to the hostel stay experience.
SO, What to expect from Best Hostels in London?
Basic and Simple dorms along with free Wi-Fi, bunk beds, storage area, lockers and shared bathrooms. But, they also offer some private rooms which may accommodate up to 6 people. Apart from the shared bathroom dormitory, they offer some en-suite facilities in private rooms. They provide bedding for the guests but must bring their own towels. Some hostels offer continental breakfast (some charge and some offer for free).
In some hostels bar, café, snacks, and dinner are available. Several of the hostels offer the party night, meeting spaces, and free walking tours. But, don’t expect all London dormitory hostels would offer the same. Also, If you are travelling in a group of 3, 4 or more and couldn’t find hostel deals, it might be a good idea to look for some affordable hotels in central London which may offer almost the same price as hostel dorms.
A-List To Some London Hotels
- Wombats City Hostel is one of the best hotels in London. They offer Large en suite dormitory with four to eight beds. The female-only Rooms are available. You can also get private access to the ninth floor balcony to have a fabulous view of London. Large private rooms.
- So Hostel is a colourful hostel’s in central London (Soho). free luggage storage and Laundry services, bar, serving food and game room. A very good hostel for couples.
- Clink78 is an excellent hostel in king cross.
- Palmers Lodge Hillspring Willesden Green
- Park Vila in East London
- Hostel One Camden
- Rest Up London
- The Walrus
- Astor Victoria