London Bike Tours is a fascinating way to explore London along River Thames and the other London attractions.
Perfect idea of discovering London with the other riders.
From my own experience, let me say that the London Bike Tours is an unforgettable experience to exploring the golden city of London. The tour is offering the most stunning attractions and interesting places, such as Coca-cola London Eye, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe, Borough Market and much more.
Have you ever thought of visiting attractions while you are cycling? How exciting is that? That’s why we are asking you to make your move and join the best London bike tours. This is a fantastic journey along the most amazing places in London.
London cycle tour route:
The London Bike Tour is a fabulous experience of exploring London on a different level. furthermore, the London Bike Tours River Thames is fun as well as joy. Overall, the tour is a complete journey of both sides of Thames River and other amazing places such as:
- Coca-cola London Eye, London Eye is the landmark for the new Millennium, located on the south side of river Thames.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral Cathedral is built in Baroque styles. It embodies the heritage, spiritual life and complex architecture of the British people.
- Shakespeare’s Globe The Globe Theatre was built in 1599 and demolished in 1644. 350 years later on the base of left evidence was funded and rebuilt by Sam Wanamaker.
- London Bridge Do we really need to introduce the historical London Bridge? This bridge is connecting two sides of Thames River since 2000 years ago from Roman’s time.
- Borough Market, The market is in South East London. If you lucky enough to book your Thames River Bike Tour on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays you will have an hour tour break to explore this market.
- Tower Bridge Imagine you are cycling across one of the most iconic bridges on this planet. The bridge was built during the British Empire. The Bike Tour takes a break for you to have a chance of taking favourite photos.
Other London attraction in bike route:
Tower of London Say the words “Oppression, intrigue, and power” in the middle of 16th century England and most peasants would point to the Tower of London. The Tower of London stood as a symbol of royal rule and power. The Tower was one of the most feared places in Britain; a prison for political enemies and former allies who had fallen from grace. Of course, times change and so did the tower.
- The Monument The 62 m. tall monument is a symbol of the great fire of London in a 16th century. The Monument is located right at the junction of Fish-street Hill and Monument Street.
- Big Ben The Great Bell or Clock Tower or Big Ben was built over 150 years ago and is the most famous symbol of London. It’s attached to the House of Parliament and is one of the largest faced Clock Towers in the world.
- Leadenhall Market: The market age is over 600 and is a quite interesting place to visit. So, if you are interested in joining this great London Bike Tour and discover London attractions in a different and higher level, just click the below button and book your ticket.
The London Bike Tours start from outside Southwark Underground Station. Oh by the ways you’ll also enjoy a return trip along the river itself with a fun Thames river cruise.
In addition, if you are looking for hotel please check out our guide for Hotels in Central London click here to find more information and access to book your hotel. Also, here is the place where you can get more tips about budget travel tips for London